Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Posting Frequency Update

I think I've discovered the perfect posting schedule. I will update every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On these days, I will post about what my students are doing and anything interesting that happened.

However, rather than just limiting myself to three posts a week, I will also occasionally make extra posts about ESL learning in general and ideas I have.

The reason I am keeping this blog is, mainly, to track my progress and organize my thoughts. I'd like to use it as a sort of living bookmark, in which I write about ESL-related books or articles that I've read so I can look back on it later, rather than just reading and forgetting. However, I also want to track my students' progress and let others read about my tutoring experiences. I think my new posting schedule will cover all of these points nicely.

So, in short: I will update at least three times a week, on M-W-R. But there may be extra posts.

Thanks for reading! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.