Friday, February 15, 2008

V Day

Sorry about the late update. I've been forgetful this week, and there's not much going on.

Valentine's Day was fun. The night before I went to the mall and bought some small chocolaty things and gave one plus a little Valentine card to each of my students. They were all surprised and appreciative.

I really like the little Valentines Day cards that every store sells around this time. I tried to pick out easy ones with no puns. Maybe they could figure out a pun, but I doubt they would really put that much effort into reading a Valentine card, so I wanted to keep it really simple. Miki's card was just Taz (the Tasmanian devil from Looney Tunes) spurting gibberish (because he can't speak English, y'know?). It occured to me later that she might not get the joke; she might think he's just saying words she hasn't learned. Hmm.

No comments: